HELLO GW2 TUMBLR FOLKS!!
I’ve found myself with more Black Lion tickets than I’m probably going to use, so I’ve decided to do a giveaway!
There will be THREE winners chosen at random, who will receive the following:
- Any ONE of the new Tempest Skins, AND any ONE item from the Style tab in the Gemstore (Outfits, Armour Skins etc.)
- Any ONE of the new Tempest Skins, AND a full set (6) of the new Taimi’sElectro Dyes,pictured above.
- Any ONEof the new Tempest Skins, AND a Total Makeover Kitfrom the Gemstore.
- 1 like, 1 reblog
- you don’t need to be following me
- you must have your ask open so I can contact you
Since I’m impatient and I don’t want to keep people waiting too long, the deadline for reblogging will be as follows:
- SERVER RESET on FRIDAY OCTOBER 3RD
- 00:00 UTC / 17:00 PST / 20:00 EST
- Winners will be contacted ASAP following the deadline.
I think that’s about it, folks! If you have any questions you can direct them to my ask box. Good luck!!
this is the most romantic thing i’ve seen all day
No shit. That tom cat was like:
"This thorn invested wall means nothing."
"I will gladly walk on it a thousand times over, if that means I could be with you, my lady."
and the lady cat was all:
"My brave darling."
OOOPS MY HAND SLIPPED!!
Suddenly my muse insisted me to draw the personification version of the last pic, and who am I to reject inspiration when it comes so willingly to me? At least this will help with the artblock issue I currently have to deal with.
Russian imperial era inspired because hot damn.
Note: I tried google reverse image (and other reverse image search engines) those photos and came up with nothing. I wish I knew the original photographer because I want to love hug him/her so hard for capturing such inspiring moments.
OMG that’s the cutest thing ever and the best courtly love ah so brilliant.
Few romantic heroes could do better.
I don’t post cats often but that illustration.
Dry Top is an explorable zone in the Maguuma Wastes. As far as anyone knows, it has been cut off (more or less) for a long time. The arid wastes of Dry Top eventually give way to the Maguuma Jungle to the west. There has been a great deal of seismic upheaval in the region since it was last charted.